Why should you consider Responsible Consumption and Production in your research topic?
Benefits of joining the EURECA-PRO Responsible Consumption and Production Doctoral Programme
- Participation in our PhD Journey international mobility programme, where students receive training on general and subject related research skills, RCP and European cultural studies as well as networking opportunities.
- Expansion of your research potential through utilising research facilities (research institutes, laboratories, equipment, databases, software, library collections) at other partner universities within EURECA-PRO.
- Development of your scientific network by participating in our international EURECA-PRO conferences, summer schools, language courses and numerous other events.
- Tailored study to your individual scientific interests and needs.
- At the end of your studies a certificate of completion of the EURECA-PRO Responsible Consumption and Production Doctoral Programme and reflecting your participation in EURECA-PRO courses and training sessions.
Courses and modules within the EURECA-PRO Doctoral Programme
- Sustainable Consumption and Production,
- European Culture and Values,
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship,
- Transversal Skills,
- European Languages.
The different modules and courses that you could complete are summarised below:
It is expected that as Doctoral student you take part at least once in the PhD Journey, Lecture Series, Young Researchers Colloquium and PhD Seminar series during your studies to network with fellow EURECA-PRO students and acquire new expertise on RCP.
Contact your local EURECA-PRO Doctoral Coordinator for more information on what the requirements are at your home university.
How to apply to the EURECA-PRO Responsible Consumption and Production Doctoral Programme
If you are already a PhD student at a EURECA-PRO partner university:
Contact your supervisor(s) and talk to them about your willingness to join the EURECA-PRO doctoral programme
Complete the Application for Doctoral Studies on Responsible Consumption and Production form found here.
Submit by email your CV, motivation letter and application form to your local EURECA-PRO doctoral coordinator
Application Doctoral Studies on Responsible Consumption and Production
Find your local EURECA-PRO Coordinator
to send your completed application to
Dr. Julia Sishchuk
Prof. Thomas Antretter
Prof. Tadeusz Wieczorek
Prof. Konstantinos Komnitsas
Prof. Roland Iosif Moraru
Dr. Stefanie Kerkhofs
Beatriz Jimenez Parra
To be confirmed
For further information please visit:
If you are interested in starting a PhD in a topic related to RCP or European culture:
Explore the research profiles of our partner universities and apply for doctoral studies through the links below: