Why should you consider Responsible Consumption and Production in your research topic?
Benefits of joining the EURECA-PRO Responsible Consumption and Production Doctoral Programme
- Participation in our PhD Journey international mobility programme, where students receive training on general and subject related research skills, RCP and European cultural studies as well as networking opportunities.
- Expansion of your research potential through utilising research facilities (research institutes, laboratories, equipment, databases, software, library collections) at other partner universities within EURECA-PRO.
- Development of your scientific network by participating in our international EURECA-PRO conferences, summer schools, language courses and numerous other events.
- Tailored study to your individual scientific interests and needs.
- At the end of your studies a certificate of completion of the EURECA-PRO Responsible Consumption and Production Doctoral Programme and reflecting your participation in EURECA-PRO courses and training sessions.
How to apply to the EURECA-PRO Responsible Consumption and Production Doctoral Programme
If you are already a PhD student at a EURECA-PRO partner university:
Contact your supervisor(s) and talk to them about your willingness to join the EURECA-PRO doctoral programme
Complete the Application for Doctoral Studies on Responsible Consumption and Production form found here.
If you are interested in starting a PhD in a topic related to RCP or European culture:
Explore the research profiles of our partner universities and apply for doctoral studies through the links below:
Application Doctoral Studies on Responsible Consumption and Production
Find your local EURECA-PRO Coordinator
Dr. Julia Sishchuk
Prof. Thomas Antretter
Prof. Tadeusz Wieczorek
Prof. Konstantinos Komnitsas
Prof. Roland Iosif Moraru
To be confirmed
To be confirmed
Dr. Stefanie Kerkhofs