The EURECA-PRO Circular Engineering Across Disciplines Summer School will take place at the University of Hasselt campus in Belgium from 23rd to 28th of April 2023
Topic: Turning waste into resources
In this 2023 edition of the international Summer School CEAD, we focus on the reuse of materials in various fields. You will be introduced to the general principles of the circular economy and gain insight into the most recent research in recycling processes, process intensification as leverage for energy reduction and higher efficiency, intelligent smart packaging, and reuse of building materials.
Lectures, interactive workshops, and lab activities in several inspiring research locations will boost your knowledge and know-how about the topic.
The application deadline is 30 November 2022
Participants will gain insight into and enhance their know-how in:
- the general principles of a circular economy.
- the sorting and re-use of materials in durable energy, packaging, and constructions.
- the green optimization in processes.
Participants will boost:
- their intercultural communication skills through international multidisciplinary teamwork.
- their awareness of the global necessity and civic interest of circular engineering for the circular economy by critical reflection.